Friday, April 15, 2011

Step 12: Complete

Shortly after I found the $0.14 and added it to my stake, I (again) went to my cafe only to see a friend that I haven't seen since BEFORE I started DTAMP.  He looked so chipper I simply HAD to ask.

"I'm working on a project..." (half smirk) "I will trade you this ten dollar bill, two nickels and four pennies for a twenty dollar bill." (pushes the money near him)

After eyeing the money and returning my half smirk, he reached into his wallet and pulled a twenty practically throwing it across the table at me.

I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS!

I could not BELIEVE how generous my friends are.  He didn't even ask about it, and hesitated only to ponder what I could possibly be asking to do this for.

The money was exchanged.





Twenty Dollar Bill: [2004 - EL14607856B]








Mr. Van Dyke (around 3:45 of the youtube.com video) tries to inspire his writers to add a quote from 

[Ralph Waldo Emerson (May 25, 1803 – April 27, 1882) was an American lecturer, philosopher, essayist, and poet (quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Waldo_Emerson)]




"He who sows courtesy, reaps friendship. He who plants kindness, gathers Love."




I absolutely believe that based on my experiences so far with DTAMP, this statement is absolutely true in every detail.  Thank you my friends.

This is the weekend where I will take my $20.00 stake money and buy my first set of items to make a value.  With a little skill and elbow grease I am SURE I will be able to hit the next step!




Step: [13]
Stake: [$20.00]
Needed: [$20.00]

Captain Pasyyl
DTAMP [II]
[STAMP]




[next






No comments:

Post a Comment